Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Del Tenney Triple Feature: I Eat Your Skin, The Curse of the Living Corpse, & The Horror of Party Beach







Del Tenney. Good guy. The Horror of party Beach is a spoof on beach movies and monster flicks.The monsters in the film are referred to as"zombies" for some reason although they are clearly undersea creatures.Its definitely a little ahead of its time. good stuff. The Curse of the Living Corpse is a murder mystery that I wasnt too crazy about. It stars a young Roy Scheider which was pretty cool. I Eat Your Skin is a funny little zombie flick that is on the same level as Horror of Party Beach, Probably my favorite of Tenney's films.

-The Horror of Party Beach-- Not bad
-The Curse of The Living Corpse--For die hard Roy Scheider fans only
-I Eat Your Skin--dope quirky little zombie flick

No comments:

Post a Comment