Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Corpse Eaters



Ah yes! Lawrence Zazelenchuk's masterpiece has finally arrived! Directed by Donald R. Passmore & Klaus Vetter, (Zazelenchuk Produced it,Wrote the screenplay, & Handled all zombie makeup duties)This Canadian delicacy has been an elusive legend for several years, but I finally found a place that dubs copies of it out of michigan called encore video. I must say this film is far more odd than I ever thought it would be. The soundtrack alone is worth the watch. The zombies look pretty damn good considering the budget. My only complaint is that the movie finishes up in less than an hour & it leaves you wanting a bit more. Overall I think this film is awesome and I recommend that any gorehound/horror nerd check this out pronto!

-The Corpse Eaters= Cult Classic Status

No comments:

Post a Comment